• You enjoy being part of an innovative and team oriented environment
• You enjoy collaboration and appreciate the exchange of ideas and concepts.
• You are passionate about software products and obsess over their usability,
• You have extreme attention to detail and are meticulous about how you communicate and document your concepts.
• You understand user-centered design principles, current design, and interaction trends.
• Collaborate on requirements specifications, field research and the creation of use case stories.
• Deliver detailed design specifications and prototypes.
• Work closely with product & development before, during, and after implementation to ensure optimal adherence to UI & Visual specifications
• Quickly create and iterate on various designs using wireframes and comps
• Maintain consistency in terms of interactions and appearance across all web desktop and mobile products, according to brand specifications.
• Work with the visual designers to deliver high definition mocks and detailed specifications that abide by our visual style guide.
• Plan and Facilitate usability test sessions
• Academic degree in graphic design, human-computer interaction or related field.
• 3+ years of professional experience as a member of a cross-functional team
• Should have a varied of web, desktop and mobile software design experience.
• Experience with the full software development lifecycle, familiarity with agile processes a plus.
• Strong technical aptitude with key UX tools such as wireframing, prototyping, scripting, and flowcharting products.
• Must have an active and updated portfolio that demonstrates usability, simplicity, clarity and consistency at the root of your designs that we can have access to review.
• Comfort presenting cohesive design approaches to non-design audiences.
• Practical knowledge of the principles and techniques of user-centered design
• Prior experience with usability test planning, moderation and analysis desirable
• Excellent communication skills very good English (verbal and written ability) required
• Ability to flexibly handle multiple projects and initiatives
המשרה מיועדת לגברים ולנשים כאחד.
For the AT&T Center of excellence in Israel (located in air-port city).
Join a growing team of top UX designers, and work on leading web, desktop and mobile applications. We are seeking a creative, passionate and experienced User Experience Designer (UX Designer) to create customer-focused, interactive experiences for the enterprise and consumer audience.