The User Experience Architect is responsible for the UX design of products, applications and components of the Customer Engagement Optimization suite. This key position has four core functions:
User experience design, user advocate, Defining and embedding UX and user centric processes and content creation. He will leverage user research methodologies and techniques to identify who our users are, and how to build products that meets their needs. This role will collaborate with internal and external resources focused on creating compelling experiences that balance user intent, business needs, and company vision.
· A minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience designing complex web-based systems in a technology or software organization.
· Background in User Experience with thorough understanding of overall UI design concepts and processes
· Strong understanding of the user-centered design process
· Multi-Platform experience including Web application for desktop and mobile devices. Experience with generating design content for software applications, UI prototypes, UI specifications, flow diagrams, and wireframes
· Commercial or Enterprise software product user interface design experience
· Established track record of leading design teams and working with end users
· A university degree in a related field
o Human Factor Engineering, Cognitive/ Applied Psychology
o Interactive or visual design
· Ability to create content with design and wire-framing tools
· Experience of Agile development methodologies
· Experience working at an enterprise software vendor
המשרה מיועדת לגברים ולנשים כאחד.